Line by Line web design is the website design company of Tatiana Hamboyan Harrison, an experienced website designer who lives in Grasonville, MD and specializes in working with small businesses and NPOs. She designs websites that are: easy to use; content-driven; accessible for all users; and written line by line with W3C standards-compliant HTML and CSS, and PHP. She understands the value of branding and will design your website to match your other promotional materials. Jackson Ferrell is an artist and graphic designer hired on as a sub-contractor.
"The process was flawless! Having a professional Website has directly impacted the success of my business, and dollar for dollar has proved to be one of the most important marketing tools we utilize."
Dr. LaNae Baker, Kent Island Chiropractic & Rehabilitation
"It was truly an awesome experience watching our ideas become a reality. With her suggestions and our comments the website became better than we could have imagined."
Dottie Carroll, Website Committee member of St. Paul's Evangelical Lutheran Church
"Tatiana is very knowledgeable in her field, reliable, and dedicated to the specific needs of each client (as a church, our web presence has unique elements, and Tatiana has worked well with our administrators). We value her creativity, and the pride she takes in the final results. I recommend her highly for website work."
Ross Varney, Pastor of Belleville Congregational Church
"From start to finish she is reliable, prompt, patient, creative, and easy to work with. She takes your vision, improves on it and gets the job done."
Catherine Gould, Founder of Pennies for Poverty: 2 Cents 4 Change, Inc., and Founder and Director of the Poverty Program
Click here for more testimonials!
- Website creation and maintenance with W3C standards-compliant HTML and CSS, basic PHP;
- Matching website design with other promotional materials;
- Search engine optimization;
- Content editing and proof-reading;
- Eco-friendly website hosting powered by 100% wind energy through Brinkster.com;
- Graphic Design and image editing by Jackson Ferrell.
- $45/hour, default estimate of $450 for new website design (includes adding 6 pages of content provided by the client); Yearly Maintenance Plan offered, which provides either 30 minutes or an hour's worth of website updates per month, paid for in advance;
- $25/hour for graphic design work by Jackson Ferrell;
- Fees are halved and/or waived (if necessary) for NPOs.