- Facebook page consultations
- Website creation and maintenance with W3C standards-compliant HTML and CSS, basic PHP
- Wordpress website set-up and theme customization
- Content writing, editing, and proof-reading
- Matching website design with other promotional materials
- Search engine optimization
- Purchase of eco-friendly website hosting powered by 100% wind energy through Brinkster.com
- Purchase of Wordpress-ready website hosting through Dreamhost.com
- Hosting monitoring & account services
- Facebook page creation & training
For clients who want their website created line by line with custom HTML, CSS, and PHP.
- Mininum $500 for new website design (includes adding 6 pages of content provided by the client);
- $45/hour for website updates or design changes;
- Yearly Maintenance Plan offered, which provides 1-2 hours of website updates per month ($500-$1000 per year), paid in advance;
- These fees do not include the purchase of website hosting, domain name registration, or email services.
For clients who want the ability to update content on their websites themselves or who want a blog included on their website.
- Basic Package: $300, includes set-up, install, up to 3 pages plus blog, minor design changes (e.g., background, header text), and training;
- Customization Package: $600, includes set-up, install, theme customization, up to 6 pages (minimum of $25 for each additional page), and 1 hour of user training;
- Additional charges may be necessary for very complex websites or multiple design changes. These fees do not include the purchase of website hosting, domain name registration, or email services.
- Monitor your website hosting service;
- Receive all emails from your website hosting service provider;
- Use credit card for hosting charges (client will be billed in advance);
- Back-up entire website quarterly.
Fee: $100/year, in addition to hosting provider fees. If this service is not purchased, the client's email address and credit card will be used for website hosting accounts. The client will be responsible for providing Line by Line web design with any website hosting information necessary to ensure the client's website will remain online.
Facebook Page Consultations:
Line by Line web design can help you create your facebook page and can train you to use it effectively. See Chesapeake Cats and Dogs's facebook page for an example of an effective facebook page; Tatiana Hamboyan Harrison is one of the page's primary administrators.
Minimum Fee: $100