Line by Line web design creates websites that are: easy to use; content-driven; accessible for all users; and written line by line with W3C standards-compliant HTML and CSS, and PHP. And if you're interested in setting up a Wordpress-powered website, Line by Line web design can make your Wordpress site look exactly the way you imagine it! Line by Line web design is owned by Tatiana Hamboyan Harrison, an experienced website designer who lives in Grasonville, MD and specializes in working with small businesses and NPOs. She understands the value of branding and will design your website to match your other promotional materials.
"Line by Line did an outstanding job on my publicity WordPress site. Tatiana Harrison is an excellent listener, showed an astute understanding of the requirements and was very attentive to my specific needs and wants regarding design and layout. Because of this, the website was completed well in advance of the deadline."
Annie Hartsock, A.M. Hartsock.com
"Judged by process, performance, and results, Tatiana's work excels... Tatiana is pleasant, cooperative, and knowledgeable. We enjoyed working with her, were impressed with the quality of her work, and found her fees more than reasonable."
Robert Gould, President of BioMolecular Products, Inc.
Click here for more testimonials!
- Website creation and maintenance with W3C standards-compliant HTML and CSS, basic PHP;
- WordPress theme customization;
- Content editing and proof-reading;
- Matching website design with other promotional materials;
- Search engine optimization;
- Eco-friendly website hosting powered by 100% wind energy through Brinkster.com;
- Wordpress-ready hosting through Dreamhost.com;
- Graphic Design and image editing by Jackson Ferrell.
For non-Wordpress websites:
- $45/hour, default estimate of $450 for new website design (includes adding 6 pages of content provided by the client);
- Yearly Maintenance Plan offered, which provides either 1/2 hour or an hour's worth of website updates per month ($270 for 1/2 hour monthly; $540 for 1 hour monthly), paid in advance;
- These fees do not include the purchase of website hosting or domain name registration.
For Wordpress-powered websites:
- Basic Package: $300, includes set-up, install, < 3 pages (not including blog), minor design changes (e.g., background, header text), and training;
- Customization Package: $500, includes set-up, install, theme customization, <6 pages ($25 for each additional page), and training;
- Additional charges may be necessary for very complex websites or multiple design changes. These fees do not include the purchase of website hosting or domain name registration.
- $25/hour for graphic design work by Jackson Ferrell, subcontractor;
- All fees are halved and/or waived (if necessary) for NPOs.